SRG and Swisscom are organising joint hackdays on 2/3 February 2017. The topic of this year’s event is “The media consumption of the future”. Programmers, designers and concept developers who want to work on digital applications are all welcome. We will be hacking for two days at two locations.
• Start: Thursday, 2 February 2017, doors open at 9.00 am, event starts at 10.00 am
• Award ceremony: Friday, 3 February 2017, 3.00 pm
• End: Friday, 3 February 2017, 4.00 pm
• Location: SRF Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, Zurich Leutschenbach (Studio 2)
• Location: RTS Radio Télévision Suisse, Quai Ernest Ansermet 20, Geneva
We will provide you with a selection of application programming interfaces (API) from SRG and Swisscom to enable you to implement your idea and prototype.
Any questions? Go to hackdays.ch or alternatively, you can mail us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org