Retrieve subtitles of a TV programme.
Below are the Steps to obtain the URN value which is requied for this API:
- Go to APIs->SRGSSR-Video and Click on API Documentation.
- In the APi documentation, go to Episodes APIs and Click on Any of the Episodes Resource ( eg. Latest Episodes or Episodes by Date)
- From the Resource Documentation page, get the Oauth Token and try the API call.
- In the response, Look for the subtitlesAvailable field with value as - true in the object inside the mediaList array.
- You would find the "id" field in the "episode" object below the subtitlesAvailable field.
- Copy the id valye and create urn for the episode subtitle as - urn:<business unit>:episode:tv:<episode id> . Example URN value - urn:srf:episode:tv:519e86bf-6385-4bfb-b8aa-dc982d0b07d8
urn The URN of the program which is received in the response of SRGSSR-Video API call. true
|HTTP Code||Error Code||Description|
Unauthorized - the authorization header is required
Forbidden - the API key doesn't have access to this resource